RAKTAKALI EDUCATION FOUNDATION (REF) established in 2037 B.S has its clear vision to provide the quality education from the grass level to higher at most. Starting with Raktakali Higher Secondary School (Now Known as WHITEFIELD HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL) at Bhurunkhel, REF now Brookfield as its sister institution at Ichangu, Way to Whitegumba, Kathmandu. Schools with pre-primary level, REF now has BBS level at higher priority.
REF has adopted modern teaching learning methodology with student centered approach of conducting classes. Teaching learning activities are carried out under qualified and experienced faculty members with the use of necessary audio visual aids. Series of lectures and tutorials are the regular processes through which the students can get the expected level of knowledge of the subjects in a devised time. Regular internal assessment tests will be routinely conducted to find out the strengths and weakness of the students so that remedial teaching can be carried out to enhance individual potentiality. This will prepare all the students, even the low ability students for the final examinations.
Its special feature includes :
- Democratic teaching learning procedure with an encouraging environment
- Competent faculty with fresh knowledge of subject matter
- Availability of modern technological equipments
- Optimum sized classes
- Latest curricula at par with international standards
- Use of group work, pair work, and individual work: student-center approach of teaching
- Extra classes for the needy students
- Focus on field work, project work, and research work.